Da dieser Kurs ausschließlich in englischer Sprache abgehalten wird, bitten wir um Verständnins dafür, dass auch die Beschreibung in englischer Sprache verfasst ist.
The Master Trainer Course is an invitation to certified Advanced Fascial Fitness Trainer who’d like to take over a teaching responsibiltiy and activley contribute to the Fascial Fitness Faculty. The completed participation of the Master Trainer Course, followed by a successful process of certification, authorizes the future Mastertrainer (Level 1) to teach Introduction Courses.
As the Mastertrainers are on the frontiere of Fascial Fitness to teach and present courses locally and internationally we the Fascial Fitness core group Daniela Meinl, Robert Schleip and Divo Mueller, carefully need to decide upon who will be joining into the faculty. Therefore please be aware, that the participation into the Mastertrainer Course does not necessarily lead to certification and the authorization to teach Introduction Courses.
There are a couple of aspects to consider e.g. the demands and options of the national as well the international market, as well as the needs of our organizational FFA network.
For your orientation: actually we are looking for Mastertrainers, who’ll be able to travel and teach internationally (in English as well in other languages besides German).
In the Mastertrainer Course one aim is to deepen our connection as colleagues and teachers, the other main intention is to master the theroetical and practical contents.
Therefore we’d provide ’skills and drills‘ to the future Mastertrainer to be confident with the basic contents for teaching FF introduction courses. Provide the organizational background information as well as getting you prepared to frequently asked questions around Fascial Fitness, having answers and tricks in your sleeves to master the tasks and challenges of teaching. As the personality of a teacher creates the atmosphere in the learning field, we’d like to facilitiate your strengths and talents and to be of any support in areas of insecurity to enhance your abilities to become successful in teaching this great work.
At the same time we acknowledge that every participant in joining the Mastertrainer Course has a rich and competent professional background, which we’d like to offer back into the network of teachers.
To us as well – the FFA core group – this Course will be an significant and exciting event in creating an international Fascial Fitness Network together.
Please note: Course language will be English
- Review on power point presentation and basic thereotical material
- Mini-Teaching presentation on the theoretical contents of each Fascial Fitness principle
- Feed back and Supervision
- Add on slides for special Interest groups (sport and athletic; somatic practitioners; rehabilitation)
- Frequently asked questions- Organizational information: Mastertrainer Certification process and Licencing system
- Review of scientific contents, actual scientific findings
- Teaching skills and practical drills
- Written multiple choice test
- Masterclass contents and didactic skills.
- Minigroups: practical teaching skills, feedback and supervision.
- Minigroups: teaching of the theoretical FF Principles. Feedback and Supervision
- Review of the basic contents and powerpoint presentation
- Masterclass development as well as teaching parts of it
- Daniela Meinl
- Robert Schleip
- Divo Müller
Saturday March 25th 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Evening session 8-10 p.m We’ll have a dinner together that day
Sunday March 26th 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Studio Bodybliss, Türkenstraße 78, 80799 Munich, Germany