Da dieser Kurs ausschließlich in englischer Sprache abgehalten wird, bitten wir um Verständnins dafür, dass auch die Beschreibung in englischer Sprache verfasst ist.
AN INVITATION TO ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTE
The Master Trainer Course is an invitation to certified Advanced Fascial Fitness Trainer who would like to take over a teaching responsibiltiy and activley contribute to the Fascial Fitness Faculty. The completed participation of the Master Trainer Course, followed by a successful process of certification, authorizes the future Mastertrainer (Level 1) to teach Introduction Courses.
As the Master Trainers are on the frontiere of Fascial Fitness to teach and present courses locally and internationally, we the Fascial Fitness core group Daniela Meinl, Robert Schleip and Divo Mueller, carefully need to decide upon who will be joining into the faculty. Therefore please be aware, that the participation into the Master Trainer Course does not necessarily lead to certification and the authorization to teach Introduction Courses.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
There are a couple of aspects to consider e.g. the demands and options of the national the international market, as well as the needs of our organizational FFA network.
For your orientation: we are generally looking for Master Trainers, who will be able to travel and teach internationally (in English, as well as in other languages besides German).
In the Master Trainer Course, one aim is to deepen our connection as colleagues and teachers. The other main intention is to master the theroetical and practical contents. Therefore we will provide ‘skills and drills’ to all future Master Trainer to be confident with the basic contents for teaching Fascial Fitness Introduction Courses. We will provide you with the organizational background information, as well as getting you prepared for frequently asked questions around Fascial Fitness – having answers and tricks in your sleeves to master the tasks and challenges of teaching.
As the personality of a teacher creates the atmosphere in the learning field, we would like to enhance your strengths and talents and to be of any support in areas of insecurity, to strengthen your ability to become successful in teaching.
At the same time, we are well aware that every participant joining the Master Trainer Course comes from a resourceful and competent professional background – that in itself offers new knowledge and insights to the whole network of trainers.
For us – the FFA core team – the Master Trainer Course will be a significant and exciting event in creating an international Fascial Fitness Network together.
Please note: Course language will be English only!
- Review on power point presentation and basic thereotical material
- Mini-Teaching presentation on the theoretical contents of each Fascial Fitness principle
- Feed back and Supervision
- Add on slides for special Interest groups (sport and athletic; somatic practitioners; rehabilitation)
- Frequently asked questions- Organizational information: Mastertrainer Certification process and Licencing system
- Review of scientific contents, actual scientific findings
- Teaching skills and practical drills
- Written multiple choice test
- Masterclass contents and didactic skills.
- Minigroups: practical teaching skills, feedback and supervision.
- Minigroups: teaching of the theoretical FF Principles. Feedback and Supervision
- Review of the basic contents and powerpoint presentation
- Masterclass development as well as teaching parts of it
- Daniela Meinl
- Robert Schleip
- Divo Müller
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION AS FASCIAL FITNESS MASTER TRAINER
- Certification as Advanced FF Trainer
- Successful Completion of Master Trainer Course
- Assisting several courses (at least one Introduction Course and one Trainer Course); all together with at least two different instructors
- Making a contribution to shared resources of faculty group (e.g. improvement of parts of the course material, publication of an article in a specialist journal or other)
- Appointment by existing faculty after successful exam
To maintain certification an update is necessary every two years. There are three options for this:
- Designated Re-Certification Course
- Re-audit / retake of an Intro or Trainer Course
- Online Course
The application for re-certification can be submitted through our website:
COURSE SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
We will let you know about upcoming Master Trainer dates here.
All courses are organized by the respective course instructor. On the course site, you will find a link taking you to the website of the organizer. There you will find all the details regarding the course – registration can only be done at the website of the organizer.
ALL DETAILS OF OUR COURSE SYSTEM AT A GLANCE
You will find all the details, requirements and privileges regarding all levels of our training system here. Please read these carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.